04 October 2011

Those photogenic Blues.......

Greetings all!

I've had a few enquiries about the availability of the 2012 BPS Calendar.  Rest assured, I'm doing my best to find out when this fabulous stocking stuffer will be available.  As soon as I know, I'll be sure to post all the details.

So, without further adieu....here's the latest installment of Coullah's fabulous sister, June.  By the way, if you would like your Brighthope BPS featured on the Blog, just let me know!  Zoë and Coullah will enjoy the company!!

Is there a more photogenic breed??

June.... in June (2010)

The BPS puppy LOVES to pose for pictures!!



1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thanks Susan for the update on the calendar. Back to June, OMG she is so adorable. Looking forward to seeing pictures of her all grown up. I just love these dogs. Happy Thanksgiving!