23 September 2011

Updates and absences and a big Congrats!!

Hi everyone!

Things have been topsy-turvy here. But a personal message first:
Congratulations Linda!!!   

It's been quite some time since I've posted and since all has been quiet on the Blog, I guess it's time to provide more information about Coullah's sister, June.  The funny part is that the Blog gets regular readership worldwide, but sadly, no one has even viewed the last post about June....   Tell me why everyone!!!  Comments are appreciated as always...

But, despite the lack of viewership, I do have some great shots of her - compliments of Erika, so too bad!!!  These are way to perfect to not share.  The cuteness factor is over the top, so beware......


Early days at her Forever Home


No comment required



Night time in her play pen

Goodnight to everyone and stay tuned for more fabulous shots of the very photogenic June!


1 comment:

White Dog said...

I looked at June. I just didn't comment on her.