04 August 2014

Better late than never...Polo for Heart and Horses and Hounds.. oh my!!

Summer 2014.  Wow!  Time has just flown by.  I can't believe that we're already into August... where did June and July go?!?!?  All this to say that I have been extremely bad with my Blog posts.  I am sooo far behind with them - and this one is a great example.  My most humble apologies!  I may have said this before, but I will try to post more frequently going forward.  So, on with my post!

Polo for Heart:  June 20-22, 2014

This year, I spent one beautiful June day with my dear friend Kim Ratigan.  Kim was an invited artist at Polo for Heart this year and I volunteered to help out for a day on the 'Artist Walk' area of this beautiful and prestigious fundraising event.  
 
Horses + Summer + Equestrian Art = 1 Beautiful Day!

 
 
 
... and we can't forget the 'Hounds'!!! (after all, this is a Dog Blog!)

 
 
 



No comments: