23 June 2014

Sweet Birthday wishes

I am going to be completely honest here and say that I forgot that today is Coullah's birthday...  I need to send out a BIG thank you to Erika and June for the reminder.  Happy Birthday, June!!! xo

Baby Coullah

In honour of Coullah's big day, I have to take a couple of minutes to talk about how absolutely wonderful this dog is.  She is my Heart Dog - a dog that comes along once in a lifetime.  I love both Zoë and Coullah equally... but different.  There is something about Coullah... a 'je ne sais quoi'...  She has captured my heart and my soul .  When she cuddles up to me on the sofa and puts her head on my lap, looks up at me with those beautiful amber eyes, quietly sighs and falls to sleep, I still see the sweet little puppy she once was. I am proud of her and so, so happy that I get to share my life with her.

Happy 4th Birthday Coullah



 

No comments: