18 March 2012

Favourite things

After the post about the dog bed, I received a great comment from Erika.  She has provided a list of a variety of items that have succumbed to the curiousity of June.  When I received this comment from Erika, it made Kypros and I laugh, "of course they're sisters!!!"  Without further ado, here is Erika's list of items:


Who me???
  • couch cushion
  • a Kindle
  • a pair of noise cancelling headphones
  • several baseball hats
  • underwear
  • two laptop charge cords
  • a hairbrush
  • a sandal

This list is impressive -especially the Kindle!  Here's Coullah's list:


  • A chunk from a bay-window ledge
  • corners of a coffee table
  • leg of a dining room table
  • leg of a dining room chair
  • chunks of an area rug
  • the corner of a duvet cover
  • the arm of a chair
  • outdoor light covers
  • 1/4 round trim
I'm sure there's more, but I'm trying to erase it from my memory!!

Erika writes that June now stays in the crate, behind a gate or otherwise in full view.  Apparently her favourite time to be sneaky is when everyone forgets she's out and about.  Similarly, Coullah prefers to chow down on household items when no one is around.  We're never, ever seen her eat the furniture - even attempt to.  All this activity happens when we're not around.   We have gone back to crating Coullah if we're going to be out for an extended period of time, but Zoë is still out and about and we all know that all missing socks and underwear are her handiwork!!

What has your Blue eaten??  Write us at zoeandcoullah@gmail.com




1 comment:

Erika said...

I just remembered that June chewed our kitchen cupboards! I can't believe I forgot that. We gate her into the kitchen, so she gnawed on the edges of the corners of the two cupboards nearest to the gate. :( She also figured out how to "self-serve" drinks of water and ice cubes from the refrigerator dispenser. Thank goodness we realized that there is a "lock" button.