09 February 2012

Questionable comments...

This was supposed to be a post about furry feet, but thought I need to comment on comments.


This blog is fun to write.  I have met many great members of the Brighthope family - some which I have developed friendships with.  I also have readers that don't have a BPS, but enjoy the antics of Zoë and Coullah. (And then there's Linda, Jeff, Piper, Rob, Kisa, Mika, Lucy and Reno!) It's great to see international readership too- Hi everyone!!!!!!

It's also fun to receive comments.  I think the comments connect us, and might even spur a discussion or two about our dogs.  What isn't fun is receiving comments that are not appropriate to post.   Let's face it folks - there are alot of weird, weird humans out there (way weirder than any BPS could ever be!!) and sometimes I just don't know whether something is indeed an innocent typo, or meant to provoke through interesting language 'choices'.  Suffice it to say, I will not post everything I receive.  I ask those commenting, please spell check your comment or at least read it prior to sending!!!  I apologize to those that have sent comments that haven't appeared on the blog - but kids read this blog and well....I ask that you re-read what you sent - you wouldn't post it either!! 

That all being said, please continue to send your comments and pictures!!!  If you want your Blue featured on the blog, please send a photo to zoeandcoullah@gmail.com

Next post:  Furry feet or neat feet???


2 comments:

Tinley Anderson said...

Don't you just love the furry feet??? Now, living in Atlanta, we don't have the icy feet issue so I might have a different opinion were we in a snowy clime.

White Dog said...

You can't worry about questionable comments. Its always some gutless troll hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. Anyone with balls would sign their name. Besides who would want to leave nasty comments about 2 such beautiful girls!