21 January 2012

Sisters

Wow!!!   I'm always in wonder at how similar our Blues are.  Erica wrote that her BPS June sits like Coullah all the time.  Matter of fact, when I read the comment (see Part 3: Suede and Dax come for a visit) I felt like it was written about Coullah.  It made me smile when I read the comment about how June sits at the top of the stairs, deciding whether its worth her while to come down.  Coullah does *exactly* the same thing!  She sits there to sit and ponder - and if she smells food - especially the peanut butter jar opening.... then down she runs!    We actually had to put a rug at the bottom of the staircase as Coullah wasn't able to make the turn into the kitchen at such high speeds!! 


 June and Coullah:  Can you tell who's who???  

1 comment:

Erika said...

June is on the right!