14 August 2011

Coullah's going to the Picardy Picnic......

Are you????
Brighthope families and potential Brighthope families....please don't forget to send your RSVP for the upcoming picnic.  Lots of fun, good friends and a bunch of beautiful Blues!!!  Come for a great afternoon in the country!!

Just in case you've been living under a rock, here are the details:

2nd ANNUAL BLUE PICARDY PICNIC
Bigger and Bluer!!

Brighthope Kennels will be hosting the 2nd Annual Blue Picardy Picnic on Saturday, September 10th, 2011. Picardy owners and Picardy wanna-be-owners are welcome to drop in.  Please visit the Brighthope website, the BPS club webpage or RSVP to Zoë and Coullah on this Blog.  Just comment on this post - it's that easy!!!

Hope to see you there!!

6 comments:

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

So excited to have stumbled upon this blog. I have Coullah's littermate sister, June. Her official name is Seismic June and we live in Ypsilanti, Michigan. We won't be making it out to the picnic, but we'll be thinking of the Blues that day! People constantly ask about June at dog parks and around town. She is the sweetest pooch ever. Please tell Vicki that we say hello. - Erika

Susan said...

Hi Erika!

Great to hear from you and so happy you found the blog!

I would love to feature June on the Blog! If you'd like, please send me a picture and I'll create a post. I'd love to see what she looks like.

I'll tell Vicki that we connected. She also reads the blog and will happy to hear about June.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Erika said...

Sure, where can I find your email address? I looked around on the blog but couldn't find it.

Susan said...

Hi Erika!

No problem. Send me your email address - then I can send you an email with mine. No worries about privacy, I have to screen any comments before they are allowed to be posted on the blog anyway. I'll copy down your email address and then delete it - it will not be posted for all to see!

OK?

Erika said...

Coullah's other sibs Blue Tremor (Blue) and All Shook Up (Jazz) are on the Blue Picardy facebook page. That's half the litter accounted for... I wonder who else is out there?