28 June 2010

Zoë loves her Blue Suede Shoes

 

As promised, I've decided to dedicate a blog on Zoë's very handsome doggy dad, "Suede".  Although it was a very busy weekend - no, our Picardy did not paticipate in any rioting in the streets of Toronto!!  We did manage to keep very busy around the house.  Given the amount of rain we've had of late, our veggie garden has gone 'nuclear' and little weeds grew exponentially!!  Zoë helped garden as any veggie-loving pup would - as soon as I would pull a weed, our Blue would take it out and eat it!!  As I was pulling, she was by my side eating!!  I think she was in heaven!

Anyway, without further ado, here is a pictorial highlighting Blue "Suede" Shoes.  Check out those crazy Picardy tongues.  Just try to get a stately picture! Hope you enjoy!!!


Father and Daughter











 Handsome Suede
 

Kisses for Dad 

Picnic in the Park

Who invited the Terrier to the party?

Ferocious Boy-eating Picardies

No comments: