23 March 2013

Coullah's Hare Raising Adventure!

We've had some thawing last week and the bunnies have been venturing out from underneath the big fir trees.  We came home one sunny, windy afternoon and at some point shortly thereafter, unbenownst to us, the breezeway door blew open and Coullah thought she'd take a look outside.....



Off she went, full speed.  Off the bunny went, full speed.  Around the trees, around the side of the house, behind the house, over the creek through the field.... She was so excited!!  It was a dream come true...

I called her.  I called her again.  I called her again - I couldn't seen her.  But then I spotted her - a  Blue blur on the horizon..... headed straight for me.  She reached me going at full tilt.  Boy was she happy - Probably not as happy as the bunny though.  The furry cottontail made its way back home under the trees.  Coullah rushed inside and collapsed in the den - happy and satisfied - what a Blue!!!!


Next post:  Puppies invade Picardy Park!!!


 

No comments: